Friday, November 21, 2008

WILL IT BLEND VISITS GOOGLE




George, Stephanie and I stopped in and recieved wonderful treatment at the Google Plex just outside of San Fransisco. George did most of the talking, he's the man. I simply looked pretty and answered a few questions (the strong silent type, ya know). The atmosphere at Google is amazing. I think I was the oldest one there. They have cafeterias where the employees eat for free. We were invited and they had chefs making fresh sushi (coudn't resist). Not the normal hamburgers and pizza you would see in a high school cafeteria. It almost felt light a college campus. Technology everywhere. We arenow waiting for our rehersal for YouTube live. I have an in with Discovery and we have a chance at meeting the Mythbusters here. Cool!

No comments: