Monday, December 29, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN VEGAS - FILM AUDITIONS


Stephanie and I had no children for Christmas.  So we celebrated Christmas early and went to Las Vegas to see my parents and my sisters.  We also saw one of my brothers who flew in from Houston and then ran out to Utah to see his kids.  While in Vegas, we helped my parents take care of things around the house, plus hang up pictures on their empty walls.  They have lived in this house for just over a year and are still unloading from the big move from Virginia.

While there, we also got to see our friend Matt Lewis, who is possibly the best Elvis impersonator there is, as well as a very talented individual.  He was the star of our film "Tears of a King" and headlines the Legends show in Vegas.  I still don't know when Tears is coming out.  I had no date to report to Matt.  We filmed the movie over 2  years ago.  I think we are still working out legalities over music.  

Anyway, we are also starting on auditions on what could be my most challenging project ever.  "The Last Eagle Scout" is a film I wrote and will produce and direct with my own money.  I know I am crazy, but I feel with the changing political climate we are experiencing (all is Political Climate Change or Political Warming), it is time for this story to be told.  It is more then just boy scouts.  Auditions continue on Jan 10.  

Have a happy new year! 

No comments: