Friday, March 27, 2009

WILL IT BLEND on QVC


On April Fool's Day, QVC will be getting a noise full of crazy blends from the blender man himself, Tom Dickson.  QVC has asked him to come show off the blender and we will be selling them on the QVC channel for the whole day.  

I hear the schedule is fairly brutal.  First he appears at midnight, morning of April 1, then at 8am and on an off all day till 11:00pm.  I think about 7 appearances.  But of course, they will be showing my work by playing scenes from Will it Blend.  

I will not be at the appearance, but I will be crossing my fingers that everything blends. (Sometimes it doesn't on live TV, probably why I hate live television). 

2 comments:

EveryMom said...

Did you mean "hate" live television? Hmmmm. Yeah, I don't know many directors who like it. Too much can go wrong. ;)

Kels Goodman said...

Oh, I will correct that. Yes HATE is the right word. Thanks.