Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Been a While...




Like the title says, it HAS been a while. But I am starting to feel that I need to get some feelings out in the open and I feel this blog will be the best way to do it. I plan on doing more writing I will eventually make into a book. The last 12 months have been interesting. Since the passing of my parents (they died three week apart last year) I have done much soul searching in finding out what really matters in life.

I have always been a little distant when it comes to sharing my feelings on the internet, and sadly the internet has become a cesspool of crap, mixed in with a few good places to visit (oh, look, I've already started). So why I am sharing this on-line, I not sure. But I have left behind being nice about things and decided to be honest.

There is a real war going on within politics, religion and just social living all together. I personally feel that most of us don't care about the world around us, there are just those few that stir the pot and rally the troops behind a cause. I think we as a society will be surprised how much we all want the same things. We all wake up, get dressed, eat, pay bills, etc. And yet, there is so much fighting amongst people over almost nothing that are spun by simply a few people.

Anyway, I just wanted to start expressing my feelings on this venue, not sure how often I can do this (daily, weekly, monthly) but I figure I will start forming a habit of some type.

Catch you on the next entry...


- POSTED BY KELS GOODMAN

No comments: