Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Adventures of Power




Stephanie and I met this guy last night named Ari Gold. I'm a little envious of is recent work. His new film "The Adventures of Power" is a comedy about air drumming (which is what I do in my car all the time). He actually filmed a big portion of the film in Utah and is now trying to get it promoted for showings. What I am envious of is his relationship to Rush. He got a cameo of Neil Peart in the film. Dang!

Anyway, I spent a while last night in a cafe talking to Ari about the release of his film and he will be showing it in Utah starting tomorrow at the Tower Theater in Salt Lake City. If you get a chance (all 3 or 4 of you who read this blog) come out and support Ari in his film.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is Art Gold from Utah? If so he and I are probably 2nd, 3rd, or 4th cousins.

Spencer K. Gold