Friday, August 22, 2008

MY NEW NISSAN GTR...


The other day I was testing out my new car, the 2009 Nissan GTR, which is the fastest consumer car on the market (200 mph).  I bought this car in Las Vegas since my success of Will It Blend. And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you for $1.00.  But this is me next to Tom Dickson's new car at the Salt Flats during Race Week (along with my sunburn).  Tom is wanting to do some Will it Blend involving his car.  I am still trying to figure out how to do it.  

2 comments:

Eric Hanson said...

Kels! I am SO excited that Abby found your blog! I've been following Will it Blend for some time - how in the world did I miss that you did that? Woohoo!! I'd love to catch up - I hope you're doing well! I have a website too with links to my blog: www.erichansontenor.com. Have a good one!

Kels Goodman said...

Good to hear from you, Eric. Things have crazy making these darn videos. Just when I think we are slowing down, more to come. Anyway. hope you are keeping busy. Let's talk soon.