Monday, August 18, 2008

SOUTH PADRE ISLAND - PROMOTIONAL VIDEO



Just got back from South Padre Island, Texas (where I grew up).  I have been commissioned to produce a promotional video and series of short viral videos for YouTube to help promote SPI.  I have really enjoyed the beach there and feel it is great alternative for people who can't afford to go to Florida, California or Hawaii beaches.  
On this trip, I took my sons Forrest and Parke on this quick trip that only lasted 3 days.  Forrest a senior in high school this year, felt that he may want to go down again after graduation. 
I shot some 2nd unit footage with my camera, but plan on bringing a full crew, including my wife, at the end of September.  I have Scott Christopher coming to play narrator/on-camera talent.  We are going in September to escape the heat and still have many things open, yet not as crowded. 
Will keep you updated. 

No comments: