Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NEW BLOG!!! also SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT

As THE LAST EAGLE SCOUT starts to pick up steam, we will be pulling out all the social media punches over the next little while. We have a new website lasteaglescout.com which will be updated in the next day or so. We now have a facebook, youtube and twitter account. And we have a new blog.

Since I have left this blog to become a more personal blog (for all 2 or 3 of you who actually read this), I have started a newer blog strictly for THE LAST EAGLE SCOUT film release. You can currently see the newer explosion video we made. It's pretty fun!

Also, I have just been informed that I will be speaking at the LDS Film Festival next Friday (Jan 22) at about 12 pm. I will be talking about Will it Blend for a moment, but focus more on The Last Eagle Scout. So if you're looking for a good snore (or some good comedy) come on out!

No comments: